Socialize World : An Online Event in Digital Marketing and Social Media in 6 countries
Socialize World is a fresh frontier for Digimind, as we embark on our first-ever one-day online event spanning 14 timezones, broadcasting across 6 countries, namely Singapore, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, New York, Mexico.
Socialize World is an expansion of the traditional Socialize events that people are familiar with in recent years, where we organized local events that brought together digital marketing professionals in cities all over the world, such as Milan, Los Angeles, and Manila to name a few.
And new year invites new experiences right? This time it's a one-day, follow-the-sun style of live streaming. We are dedicating it for the digital marketing and social media community, giving the floor to inspiring speakers, and offering live demos and personalized workshops.
It's all happening on Thursday, April 8. But register soon! Spaces are limited as you read this!
During Socialize World, there will be exciting list of speakers from industry-leading brands to pick their brains from.
Featuring a line up of top brands, agencies, and consultancies:
- International brands : Amazon, Chedraui (mass distribution), Cofidis, Grupo-Petersen (engineering, construction, finance), McDonald's, Nestlé, Pedidos Ya! (food deliveries), Telefónica (telecom)
- Agencies : Cobena Business Analytics and Strategy Inc., Havas Group, Opinion Act
- Consulting firms : Forrester, The Social Intelligence Lab
Socialize Singapore (in English)
Socialize World will commence in Singapore at 1:00 p.m. (SGT). All times shown here in this blog follows the Singapore time.
- 12:55 p.m. : Kicking off Socialize World 2021
Olivier Girard (Digimind)
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. : Rethinking Customer Experiences and Journey
Guy Kellaway, Communications Director (Nestlé) and Francis Del Val, CEO (Cobena)
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. : 6 Essential Use Cases for Social Listening
Rachel (Digimind Team)
Socialize Paris (in French)
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. : The 3 Major Online Mobilization Trends in 2021
Caroline Faillet, CEO (Opinion Act)
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. : 6 Essential Use Cases for Social Listening
Jean, Etienne, and Anaelle (Digimind Team)
Socialize Amsterdam (in English)
- 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. : Social Intelligence Maturity: What Does the Journey Look Like?
Jillian Ney (The Social Intelligence Lab).
Socialize Madrid (in Spanish)
- 10 p.m. - 11 p.m. : Adapt, Change, Scale: Insights to Improve the Customer Experience
Andres Espadas (Havas Group), Cesar León Gonzalez (Cofidis), Elsa Fernández García (McDonald’s Spain), and Francisco Javier García Quintana (Telefónica)
- 11 p.m. - 12 a.m. : 6 Problems Brands Come To You To Solve And How Social Media Can Help Fix It
Andres Espadas (Havas Group), Rafael, and Ana Maria (Digimind Team)
Socialize México (in Spanish)
- 1 a.m. - 2 a.m : Post-pandemic Consumer X-ray
Aristoteles Olvera (Chedrahui), Pablo De Santos (Pedidos Ya!), Julian Esbri (KTBO), Martin Nascimbene (Grupo Petersen)
- 2a.m. - 3 a.m. : What Questions Can I Answer with Data from Social Networks?
Denisse and Rodrigo (Digimind Team)
Socialize USA (in English)
- 4 a.m. - 5 a.m. : Amazon's Revolutionary Growth Marketing Strategies For Surviving The Pandemic and How to Embrace Your Inner "Renaissance Marketer"
Rose Jia - Head of Growth Marketing (Amazon)
- 5 a.m. - 6 a.m. : 6 Benefits Of Making Your Brand Socially Intelligent!
Tony and Lois (Digimind Team)
Don't forget to register! ↓ : https://digimind.co/socializeworld
Written by Jared Silitonga
Jared is a member of the APAC marketing team at Digimind. Digital marketing is his first foray into the industry and what he really loves is working for tech-driven companies. Catch him in other shenanigans on Instagram @jarrds.