The PR Asia 2016 conference gathered close to 200 communications and marketing professionals to discuss the latest trends, concerns and developments in the PR world.
Hosted by Marketing Magazine, the conference examined the relationships in the DNA of PR over 2 days. Our Customer Success Director APAC, Olivier Girard was also there to share insights on breaking down the mountain of online chatter, a key issue facing the PR industry today!
Watch the keynote here.
- Build your brand tribe. Your advocates are your greatest assets, whether during a crisis or outside it.
- Trust your team and digitise, digitise, digitise.
- An online crisis can happen both outside and within the organisation. So always be prepared for potential hot spots!
- The debate between in-house and agency teams continues. Go in-house, and you have the advantage of a team that lives and breathes your brand with an insider’s insights. Want to take advantage of specialised talent from an agency? Make it a part of your brand’s PR ecosystem.
- Social media has allowed PR go to on steroids. So be quick and adaptable to new circumstances!
- Truth and transparency are of utmost importance to a brand’s online reputation.
Trending topics at PR Asia
According to our Key Concepts module on Digimind Social, authenticity, netizen relationships, and crisis control trended on #PRAsia2016.
And with the US Election Day coinciding with Day 1 of PR Asia, it was no doubt on the minds of our PR professionals, too!
With over 500 tweets posted under the hashtag #PRAsia2016, let’s see who lead the conversation on social:
Kudos to everyone for tuning in to #PRAsia2016 from and beyond Singapore! See you next year.