The APAC Communication Summit gathered over 200 in-house communication professionals from Asia Pacific to exchange, learn and network over the latest trends and developments in PR.
Hosted by the Asia-Pacific Association of Communication Directors (APACD) and Communication Director Magazine, the 2 day summit touched on the essentials of communications in a digital age.
- How to make your brand’s digital communication soar
- The power of employee advocacy in furthering your brand’s communications
- The importance of being transparent to your customers, employees, and stakeholders
- Leveraging influencers the right way to create a win-win situation, and
- Why brands need to think like a publisher, by focusing on content themes, channels, and editorial processes – to stand out from the rest of the competition
With over 400 tweets sent under the official hashtag #APCS16, here’s a quick recap:
Unsurprisingly, communications, amplification, digital, and influencers were among the top trending topics at the APAC Communication Summit 2016, according to our Top Hashtags and Clusers modules on Digimind Social.
Key concepts aside, we were also curious to see who lead the conversation on #APCS16.
All in all, it was a fruitful 2 days at the APAC Communication Summit 2016. See you next year!